Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Guess what I learned!!
No, guess again. Nope. Wrong. Give up? I can roll over. I did it all by myself. Mommy and daddy kept waving things in front of my face telling me I could do it but I just thought they looked silly. I wanted to do it when I wanted to and when they least expected it, BAM!!! I am just full of surprises. I now know that everything I can touch goes in my mouth, I can take my passe in and out of my mouth whenever I want to and brand new today, I can roll over from my back to my tummy. Now I know what all the excitement was about...that was fun =). All of this in one week is pretty exhausting. I am going to bed now but I will make sure that mommy puts some pictures up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment