Wednesday, October 18, 2006

5 Months Old

Hi everyone!!! I am 5 months old today and it is every bit of awesome. I had such a big weekend. I went to my Mi Mi and Pop Pop's and saw a lot of family that I have never met before. We went fishing, ate lots of gumbo and cake, and had the most fun ever. Sunday I went to Abundant Life Church with Mom, Dad, Mi Mi and Pop Pop. We had really good church and I got to hear my cousin, Pastor Catt, preach for the first time. I also met a lot of Dad's family for the first time. Everyone is way cool!!

This is my Aunt Kristen. She is really nice. She is going to give me a cousin soon...maybe I will get a girl =)

This is my cousin Scott and his new wife Amber. They are going to have a baby too!! I am going to have so many friend to play with.

This is my cousin Junior. I had a good time sitting with him and daddy.

Junior and Payton caught some fish. Go Guys, catch us some dinner!

Here I am with Mi Mi and Pop Pop and all the kids that I got to play with.

I love you guys and really enjoyed hanging out with all of you. See you soon.

No comments: