There has been so much going on. The best thing for me was my birthday party. It was even better than the last one. I am going to be 2 in just a couple of weeks and even though the party was a little early IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! Here are some pictures...wish everyone could have been there. Kinsey, I missed you at the party but I know that you are getting ready for your baby brother so I will see you later this month.
This is my friend Garrett. He is driving me around in my Barbie Jeep.
This is baby Faith. She is so cute....her mommy and daddy said that this was her first party to come to. I am so glad that she got to come and play. We are good buddies!!!
My neighbor friends let me use their jumping house. It was so awsome. I can jump soooo high in it. It has a slide too. Watch this... 


Obi was wearing this cool shirt with a zipper. I LOVE zippers so I decided that it was a good idea to practice my zipping skills on Obi's shirt. I think he was having a good time....


Here I am in the Barbie Jeep with Duke. He is the best dog ever. He let me drive him around the backyard for a long time.

No comments:
Post a Comment