




I do not have any pictures of daddy's new office but it is really nice. It is in The Woodlands and his first office is still in Willis.
Mommy says that I am growing up too fast. Here I am trying to make my own breakfast.

I Love Cheerios and I think that Duke likes them pretty well too.
I am really excited because we got a new house. Mommy and Daddy said that when I was a baby we had a house and now God has blessed us with a better one. We have not moved in yet because it needed a little TLC but here are some before pictures.








Here are the during pictures....









We will have some more pictures coming soon. Daddy and Obi and Daddy's friend AJ are putting down wood floor so we will have to get some good pictures of that. I will keep you poasted on the progress.
1 comment:
hey cousin! it's good to see more pics of you on your blog! it looks like your mommy and daddy are doing a lot of work on your new house - i can't wait to come play with you there!!!
Post a Comment