Saturday, May 05, 2007

Ducks, Ducks and More Ducks!!!

Some of these pictures are really late but better late than never, right? Well let me start by saying that I love eggs...from my head down to my legs (literally). Mom gave me some eggs for the first time and I must say that I LOVE them. I had them everywhere.







Have I ever mentioned that I really like ducks? Well, I do!! The Easter Bunny came and left me a pink duck in my basket. It is really fuzzy and awesome. I still love to play with it today. That thing can really make me laugh. I didn't let mom and dad get to many pictures for Easter but here are a few that they managed to sneek by me .














Oh, notice the shoes...dad brought me home before we went back to the church for the Easter party and put my playing shoes on me. Yes, they are baby high top Converse.



The other day mom and CC took me to the duck pond to visit the ducks (I LOVE THEM). We had so much fun. I could do that every day. My two favorite things, ducks and outside. Can't get much better than that.

CC also let me try on her sun glasses but they quickly came off.
Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone. Adios!!!!

No comments: