OK, I know. Get with the program, right. Well I have. I went crazy with the camera today so get ready. Hailey just had her nine month check up and she is in the 75 % slot for height (I know who would have thought our child would be tall) and weight. She came in at 28 1/2 inches and 20 lbs. She can stand and walk around things and stand by herself even until she realizes what she is doing and freaks out. She is quite the explorer getting into cabinets and drawers and everything else she finds. She has gotten so big ...see for your self. By the way she has 3 big teeth and 1 that is poking out (all on the bottom).
This is Hailey trying to say Duke but it come out Dute
Hey guys! We have a 3yr old, Hailey, who has got to be the smartest little girl in the world. She is constantly doing something new and never ceases to amaze us. Our new addition is Walker Lee. He was born Jan. 26th and weighed 7.14 and was 21 in. long. He is now 25 1/2 in and weighs 16 lbs. We love them so much and are thankful that we can share them with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment