My daddy says I'm .5 now. I think that means that I am 6 months old. There has been so much going on. My mom says that on my 6 month birthday a switch came on and I could do all this stuff because I am older now. I could always do it before I just didn't want to. I am sitting up now and I love to spit. My favorite thing to do is spit with a mouth full of food and get it all over the person feeding me. I can get up on my hands and knees and rock back and forth. I really want to crawl. Thanksgiving was really fun. I got to hang out with Mi Mi and Pop Pop then we went to Orange for Uncle Bobby and Aunt Nancy's 50th anniversary. After the party we came home and got to hang out with Douglas and Darin and Kinsey. Kinsey is so big and can do so much cool stuff. I had fun playing with everyone. Here are some pictures of everything from this week. ENJOY!!


Krispen and her step daughter Karli

Brian, Hailey and Uncle Bobby
No comments:
Post a Comment