Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Oh my goodness!!!! I can't believe that Hailey is already 2 weeks old. Time has gone by so fast. She is changing more and more everyday. She had her first bath and rolled over from her stomach to her back!!! Mensa here we come.

I love being a mom so much and I can't wait to see Hailey grow up and learn new things. Everyday is a new adventure for Brian, me and Hailey. She does so many little things that just make our hearts melt like when she smiles for no reason (her entire body smiles), the little noises that she makes, and the way she loves to snuggle.

God gave us a winner and we are so blessed to have our little angel.

2 comments:

Hallam Fam News said...

She's too cute! We can't wait to see her again! We are coming to visit so that we can have our picture on your blog!

Hope you're having a great weekend - we miss you guys

- Douglas and Darin

Robert Hallam said...

Hey Brian and Crystal. I made a blog so that I could post comments on yours. It was great seeing you this past weekend, and I can't wait until we get to see more of each other.

Love you,
Robert